MILTECH 410- High Speed USB Hub and Advanced Device Charging Grid for Dismounted Soldier
Model #: MILTECH 410
The MILTECH 410 is a high-speed integrated data (USB 3.0 and Ethernet) and power management system with support for up to two soldier-carried batteries
Download Data Sheets Here
The MILTECH 410 is a high-speed USB 3.0 hub with SMBus and advanced power management designed to be powered by soldier-carried battery packs. Small and powerful, the MILTECH 410 is ideal for integrating soldier-carried applications, such as advanced weapon and field communication systems (USB Thumb drives, tablets, radios, etc). The system can also be connected to an external power supply and charge the power source batteries as needed.
Understanding the increasing weight and growing amount of the equipment that a dismounted soldier needs to carry to effectively engage on the battlefield, Techaya focused its efforts to solve application consolidation and packaging miniaturization issues.
The MILTECH is a powerful HUB for managing both down and upstream data for field-deployed operations. Intelligent power management allows the device to prioritize energy supply to every device on the soldier-carry network and then “plug-in” to an external source when batteries need charging.
MIL-STD 810F and IP 68 rated, the MILTECH 410 measures just 4.6” x 3.58” x 1.06” and weighs just 310 Kg. It’s a compact, lightweight and adaptable solution ideally suited for the modern battlefield.
|Product Model||MILTECH 410|
|MIL-STD||MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-1275, IP68|
|Ports||• 1 x Up to 2 battery input
• 1 x External power input and battery charge
• 1 x LAN 1Gb
• 1 x 10.8-12.6Vdc (Vbat) Power supply
• 5 x USB 3.0 downstream ports
• 1 x USB 3.0 upstream + 12V/1A power supply
|DIMS||115.2mm (L) x 91mm(W) x 26.9mm(H), not including connectors|
|Connectors||• Port 1: GK1YAR-P16UC00-000L
• Port 2: GK0WAM-P09UM00-000L
• Ports 3-10: GK0WAM-P12UM00-000L
|Operating Temp||-45C to +85C (-49F to +185F) Cold Start-Up|
– 2 x Battery: 8-16.8Vdc (compatible with 3 and 4 cells smart batteries, including SMBUS per battery).
– External Power: 12-32Vdc for battery charging and full system operation, MIL-STD-1275 protection.
• Power Output:
– 5 x 5VDC, 2A max per port
– 2 x Vbat (8-16.8Vdc), 3A per port