MILTECH 404 - Open Architecture, Integrated Data and Power Management
Model #: MILTECH 404
The MILTECH 404 is a Linux-based integrated power and data management system for soldier-carry applications (Integrated Soldier Power and Data System- ISPDS)
Download Data Sheets Here
- milpower-404–Data Sheet–Rev.-.pdf
By combining Ethernet, USB, serial, SMBUS and open Linux architecture, the MILTECH 404 provides communication between multiple soldier-carry devices while managing and supplying power to the devices.
The MILTECH 404 comes equipped with 1X 10/100 fast Ethernet port, 3X USB 2.0 ports, 1X serial (RS232) port, and 1 external power source input. A powerful system on board (SOM) running Linux provides power management and is available for other tactical applications. All ports provide both Vbat and 5Vdc according to Nett Warrior pin out.
MIL-STD 810F and IP 68 rated, the MILTECH 404 measures just 4.6” x 4.85” x .98” and weighs just .66 lbs. It’s a compact, lightweight and adaptable solution ideally suited for the modern battlefield.
|Product Model||MILTECH 404|
|Ports||Communications Hub with on-board Linux Processor + Power:
|DIMS||117mm (L) x 123.2mm(W) x 25mm(H), including connectors|
|Connectors||Power and communication connectors according to netwarrior,
6 PIN arrangement.
|Operating Temp||-45°C to +85°C|
|MIL-STD||MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-1275, IP68|
– 2 x Battery: 8-18Vdc (compatible with 3 and 4 cells smart batteries, including SMBUS per battery).
– External Power: 18-28Vdc for battery charging and full system operation,
• Power Output:
– 5 x 5VDC, per port
– Vbat (8-18Vdc), 3A per port
• Total System Current Limitation: Vbat, 5A can be adjustable up to 8A.
• Total System Current Limitation for 5VDC Rail: 5VDC, 5A
• Total System Power Consumption: 15W