Small Military Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch w/ Fiber
Part #: MILTECH 948
The MILTECH™ 948 is a rugged, military gigabit ethernet managed switch supporting both 8 triple speed ports and the option to support up to 2 fiber ports at 100 or 1000 speeds.
- Download MILTECH 948 Datasheet
The MILTECH™ 948 is a rugged, military gigabit Ethernet managed switch that supports both 8 triple speed (10/100/1000) ports and the option to support up to 2 fiber ports at either speed 100 or 1000. As a fully managed switch, it supports all the latest network protocols for redundant link topology, security, multicast and management requirements. It is a compact and flexible solution for managing both Ethernet and high-speed fiber connections to IP-enabled computing and net-centric devices to provide COTS-compliant local area network (LAN) connectivity.
Developed for military and harsh avionic applications, the MILTECH™ 948 military gigabit ethernet managed switch features mechanical packaging enhancements designed for MIL-STD-810G airborne and ground environmental compliance and high reliability. Using nominal 24 VDC power the MILTECH 948 can be easily integrated in to most vehicle and avionic electronic systems.
Some MILTECH 948 configurations include:
- MILTECH 948-X-1: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 100MM connector
- MILTECH 948-X-2: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 100SM (30Km) connector
- MILTECH 948-X-3: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000MM (SX) connector
- MILTECH 948-X-4: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000SM (LX-10Km), connector
- MILTECH 948-X-5: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000LX( LX-40Km) connector
|Product Model||MILTECH 948|
|Ports||6 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 1000BaseX|
|DIMS (L x W x H)||210 mm x 136 mm x 44.4 mm|
|Connectors||Power + LAN : MIL-D-38999|
|Operating Temp||-40C to +75C|
|MIL-STD||MIL-STD-810F/G/M, MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704A|
|Power||18-32VDC, 7W (Typical)|