Small Military Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch w/ Fiber
Part #: MILTECH 948
The MILTECH™ 948 is a rugged, military gigabit ethernet managed switch supporting both 8 triple speed ports and the option to support up to 2 fiber ports at 100 or 1000 speeds.
- Download MILTECH 948 Datasheet
The MILTECH™ 948 is a rugged, military gigabit Ethernet managed switch that supports both 8 triple speed (10/100/1000) ports and the option to support up to 2 fiber ports at either speed 100 or 1000. Its flexible configuration with both copper and fiber ports also lets the MILTECH 948 act as a physical media converter to bridge a change in physical media or extend a LAN connection. As a fully managed switch, it supports all the latest network protocols for redundant link topology, security, multicast and management requirements. It is a compact and flexible solution for managing both Ethernet and high-speed fiber connections to IP-networked devices.
Developed for military and harsh avionic applications, such as helicopters, the MILTECH™ 948 features mechanical packaging enhancements designed to withstand excessive vibration and temperature variation to meet MIL-STD-810G airborne and ground environmental compliance. Using nominal 24 VDC power the MILTECH 948 can be easily integrated in to most vehicle and avionic electronic systems.
Some MILTECH 948 configurations include:
- MILTECH 948-X-1: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 100MM connector
- MILTECH 948-X-2: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 100SM (30Km) connector
- MILTECH 948-X-3: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000MM (SX) connector
- MILTECH 948-X-4: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000SM (LX-10Km), connector
- MILTECH 948-X-5: Includes 7 10/100/1000 GbE ports plus 1 1000LX( LX-40Km) connector
|Product Model||MILTECH 948|
|Ports||6 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 1000BaseX|
|DIMS (L x W x H)||210 mm x 136 mm x 44.4 mm|
|Connectors||Power + LAN : MIL-D-38999|
|Operating Temp||-40C to +75C|
|MIL-STD||MIL-STD-810F/G/M, MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704A|
|Power||18-32VDC, 7W (Typical)|